We hereby undertake:
- To abide by Taylor Coulters internal code of
- To abide by our Industry Associations Professional
Code of Conduct.
- To declare any potential conflict of interest to our
client prior to our agreement to undertake recruitment services.
- To ensure our clients and candidates are fully
aware of our terms of business in accordance with our ‘open book’
- To ensure all recruitment personnel are fully trained
to the highest level to enable them to offer the best possible
- To commit to best practices throughout the whole
recruitment lifecycle and in our Account Management strategies.
- To uphold and monitor Key Performance Indicators
(KPIs) and attainment.
- To sustain a policy of continuous improvement.
- To retain client anonymity until given due notice
the confidentiality and security of information held/disclosed about
clients and candidates.
- To obtain written candidate consent to represent
prior to referral or submission of all candidates.
- To maintain a policy of non-solicitation of
existing client staff.
keep all lines of communication clear and open, keeping clients and candidates
regularly updated throughout each stage of the recruitment process.